Thursday 17 July 2008

Because....

This was something I always vowed I would never do, but lately it has occurred to me that it's a fairly painless way of flagging up prospective "updates" to my various websites, even if I can't immediately get round to doing them. So whether you've come here from Things to Come, The Underground at War, The London Underground in Films & TV, or wherever, the links there (or at least the ones that will be there!) should be selecting the relevant posts here. If you're really curious, though, you can always click on the appropriate link and be subjected to the full blog! Of course, given my usual tardiness, I can't guarantee that this won't also fall by the wayside as well, but it's worth a try....

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home